“To experience success and overcome failure we need to play the masculine game but also enable the feminine game to support our leadership. Nothing is right or wrong. Both feminine and masculine styles of leadership coexist, like in a couple relationship.” In the second part of the Shameless series we unravel the secrets for boosting our everyday performance as business and community leaders. We reflect on the notion of success and failure in contexts that are way more complicated and not entirely linear as the world of sports, which we explored in part 1 of this series. Sofia gives us her insights in transforming fear into strength; tips on how to achieve AND maintain top performance; and how to make our goals come true, building on the bulletproof strategies applied by top athletes she supports for Olympic games.
You will find out how to:
- Implement elite athletes’ strategies in our everyday lives;
- Fuel our sense of service without a risk of burning out;
- Master the gentle dance between masculine and feminine energy: by switching from being a CEO to a sexy goddess in a heartbeat. Especially in times of lockdown!
As this is part 2 of a 3-part series:
- here is part 1 on the most hidden secrets that get silver medalist achieve a golden performance in Olympic games: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iSW_f...
- for part 3, subscribe to this channel not to miss the grand finale once it’s released!
So don’t forget to:
1. SUBSCRIBE to this channel if you’re interested to follow my journey, watch my shows, and get inspired by the possibility of a new era of leadership becoming a reality in the EU.
2. LIKE this video and SHARE with your friends
3. Leave your COMMENT below 4. GO TO https://luciaklestincova.eu/book/ for more info about what I stand for in the world and get my book on values guiding careers of leaders who shine lights on Europe. 5. Reach out if interested to COLLABORATE!
Find us on socials:
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/klestincoval...
- Twitter: https://twitter.com/LKlestincova
- Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/luciaklesti...
- LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/in/lucia-kle...
Catch up with Listen to Lights on Europe PODCAST here:
- My website: https://luciaklestincova.eu/podcast/
- iTunes: https://podcasts.apple.com/us/podcast...
- Spotify: https://open.spotify.com/show/5wJSFtu...
- Soundcloud: https://soundcloud.com/user-152900427
- Podbean: https://lightsoneurope.podbean.com
Dr. Sofia Beloka is an Executive Performance Consultant, an Academic in Exercise Physiologist Ph.D., Human Behavior and Neuropsychology Mentor. Sofia thrives when she works with global leading companies that desire to optimize performance, resolve conflicts and win negotiations, breakthrough challenges and transform team dynamics. Sofia has been working with high performers, leaders, politicians, elite athletes, coaches & healers to transform their lives for over 20 years. She healed her own autoimmune pathology (esophageal achalasia) using the same methods transforming her personal and professional life and has since gone on to serve leaders experiencing challenges that sabotage their performance in business and in life. Her clients hire her to investigate the pattern that leads them to hit their glass-ceiling, keeping them and their teams away from the breakthrough they need in order to create the metamorphosis they long in society and the world. You can find more about Sofia on www.drsofiabeloka.com. In this series, Sofia shares her insights of 20+ years long career of researching and coaching top athletes and business executives, enabling us to understand their notions of failure, juggling priorities, resisting distraction and getting back in the flow.
ABOUT LUCIA KLESTINCOVA
I am the stand for transformation of the EU via new culture of feminine leadership. A Slovak based in the EU capital Brussels, a European policy-maker, Lights on Europe podcast host, founder of several women networks and a career coach of emerging leaders aiming to amplify their impact without selling out on their soul. The light I carry in my name has become my ultimate signature: follow my YouTube channel or podcast Lights on Europe to experience me interviewing guests from behind the scenes of the EU bubble! The best is captured in my book on values guiding careers of leaders in Brussels. Are you also curious to explore how inner alignment work becomes a fuel for outer impact? Connect to collaborate.
#lightsoneurope #luciaklestincova #luciavbruseli #euandme #eu #weareeurope #slovensko #slovakia #slovenkyvbruseli #europeancommission #slovakwoman #podcast #newepisode #podcasting #eucareers #careercoach #euleadership #futureisfemale