Will she introduce a new tax to feed the budget of the European institutions? Which of the current executives is her greatest role model? If she wasn’t a top EU politician, would she be a dancer, an engineer, or stay-at-home mom? All this and many more secrets disclosed in this last episode of a series of exclusive interviews with Margrethe Vestager.
Also catch up on the previous ones:
#1 on feminine leadership - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OuEUmD1IHC0
#2 on political enemies, team management, intuition and burnout prevention - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PRt8SzoPv_s
And then, warmed up to inquire more about the values driving careers of leaders in Brussels, remember to check out my book dedicated to this subject: https://luciaklestincova.eu/book/
.... and don't forget to:
- SUBSCRIBE to this channel if you’re interested to follow my journey, watch my shows, and get inspired by the possibility of a new era of leadership becoming a reality in the EU.
- LIKE this video and SHARE with your friends
- Leave your COMMENT below
- GO TO www.luciaklestincova.eu for more info about what I stand for in the world
- Reach out if interested to COLLABORATE!
Say hi on social:
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/klestincoval...
- Twitter: https://twitter.com/LKlestincova
- Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/luciaklesti...
- LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/in/lucia-kle...
Listen to Lights on Europe PODCAST here:
- My website: https://luciaklestincova.eu/podcast/
- iTunes: https://podcasts.apple.com/us/podcast...
- Spotify: https://open.spotify.com/show/5wJSFtu...
- Soundcloud: https://soundcloud.com/user-152900427
- Podbean: https://lightsoneurope.podbean.com
Margrethe Vestager, age 52, is Executive Vice President of the European Commission for a Europe fit for the digital age. She previously served as Commissioner for Competition (2014-19). She was Minister for Economic Affairs and the Interior (2011-14) and Minister for Education (1998-2001) of Denmark. She was Political leader of the Danish Social Liberal Party (2007-14) and worked for the Danish Ministry of Finance (1993-95). Ms. Vestager holds an MSc in Economics (University of Copenhagen).