If you had a miscarriage and felt like it was your fault… If you are her partner and feel overlooked…. If you are their friend and don’t know how to react… If you are passionate about personal development and performance hacking and wonder how could anybody think of an incomplete pregnancy as an opportunity for growth…
Watch this last part of the Shameless series and the beautiful sharing of Sofia about her experience of miscarriage and healing that followed. How come the notion of failure is even part of this conversation if during pregnancy so little is within the parents’ control? Why did Sofia decide to share more on social media not just about the news, but also about the awkward reactions received from her network?
This episode unravels valuable advice about how to react and be supportive in such situations:
- techniques to heal after a miscarriage without a trauma and victimising;
- special insights into the process that the woman’s partner goes through; and if there’s a difference in the femine and masculine way of recovering after an incomplete miscarriage;
- how it is related to hacking performance, personal growth and embracing vulnerability in life’s most challenging circumstances.
You can catch up the remainder of this Shameless series here:
- PART 1 https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iSW_fsB2zOk&t=12s: how to achieve golden performance, inspired by strategies applied by elite athletes and Olympians?
- PART 2 https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tqsD08mW5rw&t=1s: how to embrace fear of failure as leaders in business but also in intimate relationships, balancing between our masculine and feminine energy.
...don’t forget to:
- SUBSCRIBE to this channel if you’re interested to follow my journey, watch my shows, and get inspired by the possibility of a new era of leadership becoming a reality in the EU.
- LIKE this video and SHARE with your friends
- Leave your COMMENT below
- GO TO www.luciaklestincova.eu for more info about what I stand for in the world and get my book on values guiding careers of leaders who shine lights on Europe.
- Reach out if interested to COLLABORATE!
Find us on socials:
Catch up with Listen to Lights on Europe PODCAST here:
My website: https://luciaklestincova.eu/podcast/
Dr. Sofia Beloka is an Executive Performance Consultant, an Academic in Exercise Physiologist Ph.D., Human Behavior and Neuropsychology Mentor. Sofia thrives when she works with global leading companies that desire to optimize performance, resolve conflicts and win negotiations, breakthrough challenges and transform team dynamics. Sofia has been working with high performers, leaders, politicians, elite athletes, coaches & healers to transform their lives for over 20 years. She healed her own autoimmune pathology (esophageal achalasia) using the same methods transforming her personal and professional life and has since gone on to serve leaders experiencing challenges that sabotage their performance in business and in life. Her clients hire her to investigate the pattern that leads them to hit their glass-ceiling keeping them and their teams away from the breakthrough they need in order to create the metamorphosis they long in society and the world. You can find more about Sofia on www.drsofiabeloka.com.
ABOUT LUCIA KLESTINCOVA
I am the stand for transformation of the EU via new culture of feminine leadership. A Slovak based in the EU capital Brussels, a European policy-maker, Lights on Europe podcast host, founder of several women networks and a career coach of emerging leaders aiming to amplify their impact without selling out on their soul. The light I carry in my name has become my ultimate signature: follow my YouTube channel or podcast Lights on Europe to experience me interviewing guests from behind the scenes of the EU bubble! The best is captured in my book on values guiding careers of leaders in Brussels. Are you also curious to explore how inner alignment work becomes a fuel for outer impact? Connect to collaborate.
#lightsoneurope #luciaklestincova #luciavbruseli #euandme #eu #weareeurope #slovensko #slovakia #slovenkyvbruseli #europeancommission #slovakwoman #podcast #newepisode #podcasting #eucareers #careercoach #euleadership #futureisfemale